Use a CGM to track
We're recommending this for YOU because it can help you:
These sensors allow you to see your blood sugar levels in real-time, providing valuable insights into how different foods affect your body. Using this data, you can make informed dietary choices.
Visualize your data with interactive charts and graphs, and run experiments to uncover patterns. Conveniently connect with your dedicated nutritionist for personalized guidance.
Work closely with a dedicated nutritionist to create a tailored plan with dietary and lifestyle changes. Learn how you can proactively manage your health and make improvements.
Connect with like-minded individuals on a similar health journey, gaining additional insights, guidance, and support from expert nutritionists.
Choose from audio or text-based learning materials so you can learn the way that works best for you. Expand your knowledge about glucose levels, blood sugar management, and healthy eating so you're empowered to take control of your health.
What can you expect from Nutrisense’s Making Sense of Glucose program?
Understand the impact of glucose on long-term health
- Optimal fasting glucose and A1C levels
- Using CGM data for important glucose insights
- ACT Method to balance glucose and support long-term health
- Impact of macronutrients on glucose levels
Adjust your lifestyle to optimize glucose levels
- The power of protein, fiber, and healthy fat
- Tips for smarter snacking
- The importance of strength training for glucose
- Benefits of gym and at-home workouts
Fine-tune your sleep and stress
- Importance of good sleep for good glucose
- Effective ways to manage stress
- Lifestyle improvements to support glucose levels
- Setting SMART goals for long-term success
Track progress and staying consistent
- Logging daily habits for better insights
- Monitoring additional metrics
- Running experiments and gaining insights
- Building your lifelong health plan
Stuart Tutler on Finding Glucose Balance using Nutrisense
"In March 2022, I got results from lab tests that said I was prediabetic. I found Nutrisense in June, and it made a much better impact on my eating habits than everything I was doing before that.
I’m told it takes three months to see whether I’m out of the prediabetic range, but with the CGM, I know how I’m doing every day because I see real-time glucose data. It made a massive difference for me in just a month."
Take control of your health and decode your glucose levels
Still have questions? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions, answered by our certified dietitians.